We'll have tons of pictures to show next week of the great event but we're both just so happy and proud of her. At one, she's:
- walking 4 steps
- babbling like it's no one's business
- imitating anything and everything we do
- crawling faster than we can catch her
- playing with the dog like he's her best friend (and he's actually ok with it!)
- eating so many great home-made foods
- loving her real milk and not minding being off the formula
- doing ok with her mouth full of teeth!
- standing and squatting like she's at the gym!
- sleeping through the night
- loving her walks and car rides (that is her toy car, not mommy's car - not that she hates it but put it this way, there's no longs trips!)
I love Signing Time's Series 2 DVD 2
Happy Birthday To You
Signing Time Series 2 Vol. 2: Happy Birthday to You - Preview from Signing Time on Vimeo.
Love it so much - I want to offer it to you for 20% in honor of Lil's birthday! Interested in this one week offer? Email us!
This is for Lil - Happy Birthday! Mommy is proud of you!
|Variation - meaning literally BIRTH and DAY |
(a little more graphic than my preferred way below)
|His BIRTH sign is confusing but it's clarified above, |
but his HAPPY is good & his DAY is good :)
|I just thought this fingerspelled H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y was clever :)|
This is the variation to BIRTHDAY
that I use! (See just like in English,
there's variations to signs!)