Wednesday, March 28, 2012

EASTER EGG HUNT What's the Sign Wednesday!

Thank you to those (Katie from Playing with Words 365 and Jennie) who participated yesterday in helping us come up with What's the Sign Wednesday. I'm so happy to hear everyone else's excitement for Easter/Spring signs so let's get the ball rolling!

I know locally we have tons of EASTER EGG HUNTS so I thought let's start there! But with an added bonus (there's an additional blog post today - go check it out!)
ASL easter egg hunt

I already started EGG HUNTS in my early intervention therapy with my two years olds. I put little treats inside (e.g. veggie sticks, Cheerios, popcorn, etc.). We talk about numbers, colors, verbs... It's great! (more description coming soon)

What do you do for your EGG HUNT?

1 comment:

Alex moner said...

I'm so happy to hear everyone else's excitement for Easter/Spring signs so let's get the ball rolling!easter egg hunts

Copyright © 2012 · Designed and Customized by: Virtual Boutik © All Rights Reserved.