Monday, January 16, 2012

Signing Books! First Product Review & It's Free!

I'm very excited to share Signing Books "Dear Zoo"! This website  has the great idea of having the illustrated story with signing, speaking, and most of the times the original words from the book. Each story is slightly different; some more interactive and illustrated than others. SigningStories has a variety of books for different age groups. You can fast forward or rewind the story. The con that I saw was I got excited when I saw 'buy this' thinking maybe I could buy some permanent download for my computer to have this read signing book on my computer (like a digital format if you will) but it's just a link to the actual book (no signing).


I understand this isn't anything to buy (which actually makes it better right?!) but it's definitely a must have!

No comments:

Copyright © 2012 · Designed and Customized by: Virtual Boutik © All Rights Reserved.