Sunday, January 22, 2012

sign: SNOW. Oh winter is finally here!

We are lovers of cold and SNOW here at HearMyHands. Yesterday was the first SNOW of the real winter season. We're were very excited about this, but unfortunately because of my newly stitched thumb and Little Finger's nap schedule, we didn't go out to play :( 


But we did get some great snow and it's still on the ground! We're very happy! Perhaps we'll go out today to play! Who else has snow this lovely weekend? What's your favorite traditions when it snows? Our are usually me watching the men SNOW blow our driveway and street with the neighbors while I'm out back throwing SNOWballs for the dogs. Times have changed! Now Little Fingers is in the mix and we get to create all new traditions :)
Sign: SNOW
compliments of Sign2Me
(Gently wiggle your fingers downwards -
like snow fall
s)

If I have other snow enthusiasts here, maybe later I'll throw some more SNOW related signs out there :)

9 comments:

Lorie said...

What a great blog! Happy to have found you - thanks for your comment at Reading Confetti! I'm a new follower!

HearMyHands said...

Hi Lori! Thanks for following. I hope to I can help you and your little ones learn some new signs!

~HearMyHands

Tara said...

We too got snow this last week. So much snow my husband ended up staying home for the week. The kids had a blast making a giant snowman in the front yard and a huge snow house in the backyard. The snow was beautiful, but I'm ready for it to be gone.

Katie said...

I MISS snow! We need winter here in CA. I'm sharing this post on my Facebook!

Debra said...

We finally got snow here but now it's raining, so the snow will be gone soon. Great blog. I'm glad I found it. Have a great evening.

HearMyHands said...

Katie - I remember living in CA and I missed the snow too!! If I was in San Diego still I would be signing SUN and BEACH and WATER and OCEAN and SEALS! :) But I'm thinking SKIING and SNOWMAN (haha)

Debra - Thanks! I hope you enjoy! We're enjoying this new adventure!! Have a great evening!

Nikki said...

I wish that we had snow!!
I just gave you the Versatile Blogger Award!
http://peaceloveandpurses8.blogspot.com/2012/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

~Nikki

Karren Haller said...

Hi I heard that you received the Versatile Blogger Award,"Congratulations", that is awesome. And because I found your blog I am your newest follower today!! Yeah I makes me the 45th fillower!! Hope you can stop by and follow as well!!Oh! My Heartsie Enjoy your day, Karren

HearMyHands said...

Nikki - wow! Thanks! This is very new to me so bare with me but thank you I appreciate that award! :)

Karen- welcome to my newest follower!

Copyright © 2012 · Designed and Customized by: Virtual Boutik © All Rights Reserved.