Friday, June 8, 2012

sign: DAUGHTER (a sign we learned in class last night)

Last night started our Families Signing Together class and we had a great time! I thought I'd share a sign from our class. I chose DAUGHTER because I guess I'm bias (I have a DAUGHTER). It is something I would not sign with my 15 month old currently, but in the Families Signing Together class with parents and children around ages 8, 10, and 12 - it was appropriate :)
DAUGHTER: The Sign GIRL and BABY(but BABY is modified - it doesn't have the sway in the rocking BABY motion).
We signed  BABY before - check it out here!

Here's my DAUGHTER teaching herself to...

... use a shape sorter her own way!


... use her toys as stepping stools! (that me pointing NO)



No comments:

Copyright © 2012 · Designed and Customized by: Virtual Boutik © All Rights Reserved.