Saturday, February 9, 2013

Sharing some Guest posts I did last month ...

I know I always say I'm crazy busy (which is true).. but I wanted to share this because I wasn't sure if you had the opportunity to see these two guests I did last month for Brea @ Let's Talk Speech-Language Pathology on the ABCs of How to Help Staff with Students who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing (click here!) 

Photobucket

 ...as well as Kristine from Simply Speech with Helping You Feel More Comfortable Working with Students With Hearing Loss (click here!). 

logo
Thank you both for allowing me to do a 
guest blog post last month! 

I wrote a lot about how to help SLPs and educators in the school setting with students who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing.  .. different tips and techniques. ....

No comments:

Copyright © 2012 · Designed and Customized by: Virtual Boutik © All Rights Reserved.