Thursday, October 11, 2012

Song: The More We Sign Together

So I learned some real lessons creating my first video with signing. It's fun but very embarrassing ... singing with little children is much different than to a video! So I'm investigating new ways to do these songs. I already have another one ready for you. 

What other songs are you looking for? I'm putting together some holiday ones now too! If you are a teacher and have a great holiday poem or finger play, let us know!

Click here for "The More We Sign Together"!

As I said before, I sign daily now at work with my students .. so I thought I would also add some common phrases soon :). YouTube's going to open some new great doors to helping everyone learn ASL!

As always, Happy Signing!

No comments:

Copyright © 2012 · Designed and Customized by: Virtual Boutik © All Rights Reserved.