Thursday, May 24, 2012

sign: COFFEE because everyone needs a pick-me-up Uncle Matty's COFFEE Syrup!

I stumbled upon this great COFFEE and had to share! Uncle Matty from the New England area created this great COFFEE syrup and sure helps with the pick-me-up I needed this morning! I looked up the COFFEE syrup because I never heard of it. I laughed because COFFEE MILK is called the drink of choice in Rhode Island (which is like Boost to local Riverside / Delran folks here in New Jersey - meaning the drink you can't live without!). So with that being said - I had to share it with you! Of course, Ms. Lil isn't trying it but it's a nice change for my drinks in my morning.


The best part is the COFFEE syrup can be added to other beverages to create new drinks. I thought that was clever, so I contacted him. He said yes it's great for COFFEE MILK, COFFEE sodas, and other beverages. He even offered a deal to my fans/readers. Get a Free Uncle Matty's tee-shirt if you email him a recipe of how you can use Uncle Matty's COFFEE syrup! You can email contact@unclemattyscompany.com with your great idea.   I was thinking of trying to put it in my protein shakes with Arbonne chocolate protein power with MILK! I'll let you know how I make out with it!!




No comments:

Copyright © 2012 · Designed and Customized by: Virtual Boutik © All Rights Reserved.